We’re designating October as Raynaud’s Awareness Month, as it’s the start of the colder weather and a good time to alert sufferers (many of whom are not aware they have a medical condition) to arm themselves for the upcoming season.
We’d like to hear from our members and followers with ideas for helping us get the word out about Raynaud’s.
- Would you send greeting cards with “warm wishes” to friends and family if we had one created?
- Would you text friends and family with a “share or donate” challenge (no Ice Buckets please!)?
- Would you find places to distribute our Raynaud’s Information Cards (size of business cards)?
- Would you share links to our educational video and public service announcements?
- Would you buy/wear/display premiums with our mascot SHIVERS?
Raynaud’s is a widespread condition – 15 to 30 million sufferers – but 80% of fellow Frosties have no idea their pain and discomfort has a medical explanation. To have an impact, we need your help, so please share your feedback and idea with us!