Our Sponsor at Winter Leash is giving away three of its warm dog-walking mitts. To be one of the three lucky Frosties to receive these toasty glove covers, here’s what you need to do:
- Read our Product Review on Winter Leash and learn about its specific features and how it can provide warmth and comfort from the cold for dog owners with Raynaud’s.
- Think about all of the different ways you currently experience the cold on frosty days and the creative ways you currently dress or schedule your dog walks to protect yourself from the cold.
- Post your warming strategies and solutions for winter dog walks on our Facebook page by the deadline October 16th.
We’re looking for the most creative and interesting ideas, so have some fun with this contest. And we’re sure you’ll all enjoy thinking about the warmth you can enjoy with the Winter Leash as an alternate solution for protecting our Frostie paws!
Contest Rules and Details:
- Limit one (1) entry per participant – but you can include as many ideas as you like on your entry!
- Winners will be selected based on originality at the discretion of the judges (Raynaud’s Association Board and Winter Leash team)
- Raynaud’s Association Board members, Sponsors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- Deadline for entries is midnight, Eastern Standard Time, October 16, 2016.
- Prizes will be awarded within 60 days of announcing the winners.
- Prize package value is estimated at $49.99, plus cost of shipping.
- No purchase is necessary, and the winner will bear no out-of-pocket costs for receipt of the prizes. However, any taxes associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Winners must supply their postal address information to the Raynaud’s Association and Winter Leash for the sole purpose of shipping the prize packages.
- The winners’ names will be posted on our web site, on our Facebook page and in our newsletter. By entering, participants agree to the publication of their name and entry ideas by the Raynaud’s Association, and entries become the property of the Association.
- Upon written request, the winners and total number of entries will be provided.