We don’t usually like to refer our readers to sites that are big on pop-up ads, offer referrals to fake news stories, and are generally traffic-building pages to be monetized, but this one had information that our members and followers tell us is of interest: Natural ways to improve blood circulation.
Caveat: These suggestions are not clinically proven, but there are a few common sense and accepted practices included that may benefit some Raynaud’s sufferers.
The article appears on a site called Health Beckon titled 10 Natural Ways to Improve Blood Circulation. Here’s the list:
- Exercise – Can be simple, aerobic activity, such as walking 30 minutes 5 days a week.
- Massage – Helps dilate the blood vessels.
- Hydrotherapy – Also helps dilate the blood vessels to improve circulation.
- Tumeric – Curcumin, the active ingredient in the spice, helps keep the arteries from being blocked.
- Cayenne – Contains capsaicin, which helps stimulate blood flow.
- Coconut Oil – Contains healthy fats that help relieve inflammation in the arteries.
- Green Tea – Is rich in antioxidants that help relax the arteries and improve circulation.
- Dark Chocolate – We’ve seen in a number of sources that it helps improve circulation.
- Ginger – Contains compounds that can have a warming effect on the body.
- Garlic – Help prevent plaque build-up in the arteries.
There are also some added suggestions, such as avoiding smoking and caffeine, hydrating with a lot of water, adding Vitamin C and antioxidants to your diet – many of which are good tips for anyone, not just us Frosties.