In celebration of Raynaud’s Awareness Month our Sponsor at Snug Toes is giving away two pairs of their microwaveable slippers in their new sleeker design. To be one of the two lucky Frosties to receive these toasty slippers, here’s what you need to do:
- Read our Product Review on Snug Toes and learn about their specific features and how they can provide warmth and comfort from the cold for Raynaud’s sufferers.
- Think about all of the different ways your toes currently experience the cold on frosty days and the creative ways you might use Snug Toes indoors or outside to protect yourself from the cold.
- Post your ideas for using Snug Toes on our Facebook page by the deadline October 30th.
We’re looking for the most creative and interesting ideas, so have some fun with this contest. And we’re sure you’ll enjoy thinking about the warmth your feet can enjoy with Snug Toes microwaveable slippers!
Contest Rules and Details:
- Limit one (1) entry per participant – but you can include as many ideas as you like on your entry!
- Winners will be selected based on originality at the discretion of the judges (Raynaud’s Association Board and Snug Toes team).
- Raynaud’s Association Board members, Sponsors and their immediate families, and winners of previous contests in the last 90 days are not eligible to win.
- Deadline for entries is midnight, Eastern Standard Time, October 30, 2017.
- Prizes will be awarded within 60 days of announcing the winners.
- Prize package value is estimated at $35.00, plus cost of shipping.
- No purchase is necessary, and the winner will bear no out-of-pocket costs for receipt of the prizes. However, any taxes associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Winners must supply their postal address information to the Raynaud’s Association and Snug Toes for the sole purpose of shipping the prize packages.
- The winners’ names will be posted on our web site, on our Facebook page and in our newsletter. By entering, participants agree to the publication of their name and entry ideas by the Raynaud’s Association, and entries become the property of the Association.
- Upon written request, the winners and total number of entries will be provided.