To post messages to these Forums, you must register as a member. This registration is free of charge. By registering, you agree to abide by the following Terms of Membership:
- When you register, you must choose a unique user name or “handle” and you must provide a unique, valid e-mail address. Duplicate user names and e-mail addresses are not allowed, so if the name or address you enter is already in use, you will be prompted to choose another one. Note that we may choose to use the members real name rather than user names or “handles” to identify then as the posters of messages within the forum.
- To prevent any member from using another user’s handle, each members account is password protected with e-mail verification. When you register, an e-mail will be sent to the email address you provide to verify your identity along with a system-generated password. Once you login using the password supplied, your user name will become activated. Once activated, you may edit your profile, including changing your password. You may also change the e-mail address in your profile.
- The Raynaud’s Association, at its own discretion, may bar registration from any specific e-mail service or ISP or terminate an account if it feels a member is in violation of these terms and conditions.
- Any message posted on our forums expresses only the views of the author of the message and does not necessarily reflect the views of the Raynaud’s Association or any person or entity associated with them. These Forums use moderators and administrators to monitor the content and appearance of messages posted in our forums. However, considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to monitor or review every message. Therefore, you agree that neither these forums, nor any person or entity associated with them, will be held responsible for the contents, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information posted in them.
- You agree that you will not use our forums to post any material, or links to any material, which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.
- You agree that you will not post any copyrighted material without the express permission of the copyright holder, unless such copyright is owned by you, this forum. Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate on these Forums.
- We have the ability to edit and/or remove objectionable messages. Any user who believes that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of such notification, we will make every effort to take such action as we deem necessary within a reasonable period of time. Since this is a manual process, you are advised that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
- The Raynaud’s Association reserve the right to edit or delete any message for any reason whatsoever, at our sole discretion. You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of your messages, and that you will indemnify and hold harmless the Raynaud’s Association, BBPress (the software manufacturer) and their agents and employees with respect to any claim based upon the appearance and/or transmission of your message(s).
- In the event of any complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you, the Raynaud’s Association reserves the right to reveal your identity and any other information we may know about you.
- You must be at least 13 years of age to use this service.
Thank you for joining our Forums.