We recently introduced a new product line in our Marketplace section: Öjbro Swedish Gloves and Mittens – beautiful, colorful designs made of 100% merino wool, reinforced with four layers of insulation that will keep you warm and toasty!
Sweater Chalet, our Sponsor who represents Öjbro in the U.S., wants Raynaud’s sufferers to get to know the brand and their warm and fashionable woolen accessories. So to celebrate their new Sponsorship with the Raynaud’s Association, Sweater Chalet is giving away three pairs of Öjbro Mittens along with three pairs of Öjbro Socks to six lucky winners!
The brand is made by a husband and wife team in Sweden, Åse and Ted, that lovingly bring dozens of beautiful styles and color combinations to life. Åse is a well-known painter in Sweden, and wool has taken over as the canvas for expressing her artistic talents. The best way to describe her work is wearable art. Each design tells a story based on Swedish locations, symbols, legendary animals, folklore, and cultural traditions.
Since the brand is all about warmth and art, we wanted to build that theme into the contest: Tell us how art has had an impact on how you deal with Raynaud’s. For example, music or a visit to the museum may be soothing and help you avoid stress-triggered attacks. Or maybe you’ve learned to prioritize warmth over style when it comes to how you dress for winter weather. There are no right or wrong answers, but we’ll be looking for the most creative entries, so have fun with it!
To be one of the six lucky Frosties to receive these toasty mittens and socks, here’s what you need to do:
- Read our Product Review on Öjbro Swedish Gloves and Mittens and learn about their warming features, artful designs and more.
- Read more about the brand and its artistic heritage on Sweater Chalet’s web site where you’ll see the 21 beautiful designs and color combinations.
- With Öjbro as inspiration, imagine all of the different ways art has had an impact on how you deal day-to-day with Raynaud’s.
- Post your thoughts on our Facebook page by the deadline March 31st.
We’re sure you’ll enjoy thinking about the opportunity to add these warm, creative designs to your winter wardrobe!
Contest Rules and Details:
- Contest winners limited to U.S. residents only.
- Limit one (1) entry per participant – but you can include as many ideas as you like on your entry!
- Winners will be selected based on originality at the discretion of the judges (Raynaud’s Association Board and Sweater Chalet team)
- Raynaud’s Association Board members, Sponsors, past winners and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- Deadline for entries is midnight, Eastern Daylight Time, March 31, 2017.
- Prizes will be awarded within 60 days of receipt of winners’ contact information.
- Prize package value is estimated at $42.95 to $79.95, plus cost of shipping.
- No purchase is necessary, and the winner will bear no out-of-pocket costs for receipt of the prizes. However, any taxes associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Winners must supply their postal address information to the Raynaud’s Association and Sweater Chalet for the sole purpose of shipping the prize packages.
- The winners’ names will be posted on our web site, on our Facebook page and in our newsletter. By entering, participants agree to the publication of their name and entry ideas by the Raynaud’s Association, and entries become the property of the Association.
- Upon written request, the winners and total number of entries will be provided.