Raynaud's Association
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Doctors referral in Dalls/Fort Worth area Texas
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/30/2009 11:57 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/30/2009 11:57 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon

Posts: 2
Joined: 09/30/2009

I am so glad that I found this web site. I have had Raynauld since 2007, but recently its getting worse. I have visited some family pratice docts, but all they said is asking me to keep warm. Even the weater is not very cold outside, I still wear boots and gloves. But this doesn't help. I am seeking a doctor. Anyone know any good doctors in Fort Worth or Dallas area. Thanks.

 10/04/2009 05:59 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon

Posts: 2411
Joined: 10/16/2005

Welcome to the forum.

The rheumatologist is the specialist for Raynaud's. I can't provide a referral based on my experience with a doctor in your area but this listing of rheumatologists by state is a good place to start looking for a doctor who is experienced with Raynaud's.

The rheumatologist is trained to evaluate your symptoms, medical history and lab tests to determine if you have primary Raynaud's or there is another disease present causing your Raynaud's symptoms.

I hope you will keep us updated.

Secondary Raynaud's with a connective tissue disease
72837 users are registered to the Raynaud's Association forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 7413 on 06/05/2013 at 11:35 PM.
There are currently 986 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 986 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2016 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.