These Forums have been Archived.

You cannot post new messages or reply to old ones here.

Please use our new forums located here
or click "Discuss" in the menu on our new site.

Raynaud's Association
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Supplements
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/11/2010 10:31 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/11/2010 10:31 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Alice

I have had Raynauds for 20 years and recently started a supplement to help me with energy, but did not realize it would help me tremendously with my Raynauds. There is a lot of talk in the news about nutrition lately, and a lot of different supplements out there. I never knew how important and beneficial it would be for auto immune disorders like Raynauds. I feel like I am living proof it does help, as I have not had a single attack this winter yet (and I live in Nebraska), and I used to get them daily. I am wondering if anyone else has tried a supplement or had any help or results with such. Just curious. I am so glad to have found Raynauds Association and to be able to talk to and help other Raynauds people. This is wonderful!
Alice
 01/12/2010 10:34 AM

Author Icon
raelan55

I am very curious to know which supplements you are using as I am also trying with supplements to see if they can help me with my Raynauds as well since I seem to have difficulty with prescription meds. I just recently started taking a combination of Niacin and Vit C to see if that will make a difference for me. It has only been about a week so the jury is still out....

Happy to hear your supplements are working for you!!!
 01/12/2010 11:24 AM

Author Icon
Alice

What I take is Reliv. I have tried several different vitamin combination's in the past, but they just did not do anything for me. Maybe I just did not have the right ones, as I would read and try, and have a cabinet full of over the counter vitamin bottles.

Reliv does not claim to treat, diagnosis, or cure any illness All results are individual and are not endorsed by Reliv.

Hope that helps!

Edited: 01/13/2010 at 09:44 AM by Alice
 01/13/2010 04:34 PM

Author Icon
hippychick66

Alice- Does this "Reliv" contain reservatrol? I've been looking into that in combination w/ CoQ10. Please send specifics or a link! Thanx, Lisa.
 01/13/2010 10:34 PM

Author Icon
Alice

I do not see that any of them, but you can see the labels of the products on their website I believe...
 02/04/2010 01:28 PM

Author Icon
Alice

Statistics
63949 users are registered to the Raynaud's Association forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 7413 on 06/05/2013 at 11:35 PM.
There are currently 185 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 185 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.