Öjbro (pronounced Eye Bro’) Swedish Gloves and Mittens are beautiful, colorful designs made of 100% merino wool, reinforced with four layers of insulation that will keep you warm and toasty! Enter the Raynaud’s and Öjbro Flower Design Contest for your chance to help create one of their new designs!
As spring is approaching (just another month!), Sweater Chalet, who represents Öjbro in the U.S., had a great idea to help Frosties get to know the brand and their warm and fashionable woolen accessories. Flowers are an appropriate theme for spring, so let’s ask Frosties to tell us their favorite flowers and suggest new designs for the upcoming product line. If your flower suggestion is selected as one of the 5 Sweater Chalet submits to Öjbro, you’ll win one of their beautiful woolen accessories – mittens, gloves or socks.
The brand is made by a husband and wife team in Sweden, Åse and Ted, that lovingly bring dozens of beautiful styles and color combinations to life. Åse is a well-known painter in Sweden, and wool has taken over as the canvas for expressing her artistic talents. The best way to describe her work is wearable art. Each design tells a story based on Swedish locations, symbols, legendary animals, folklore, nature and cultural traditions.
To be one of the 5 lucky Frosties to receive these toasty mittens and socks, here’s what you need to do:
- Read our Product Review on Öjbro Swedish Gloves and Mittens and learn about their warming features, artful designs and more.
- Read more about the brand and its artistic heritage on Sweater Chalet’s web site where you’ll see the 21 beautiful designs and color combinations.
- With Öjbro as inspiration, imagine how your favorite flowers will look on their toasty gloves, mittens and socks.
- Post your votes for flower designs on our Facebook page by the deadline February 28th.
We’re sure you’ll enjoy thinking about the opportunity to add these warm, creative designs to your wardrobe!
Contest Rules and Details:
- Contest winners limited to USA residents only.
- Limit one (1) entry per participant.
- Winners will be selected based on originality and appropriateness for the brand at the discretion of the judges (Raynaud’s Association Board and Sweater Chalet team)
- Raynaud’s Association Board members, Sponsors, past winners and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- Deadline for entries is midnight, Eastern Daylight Time, February 28, 2018.
- Prizes will be awarded within 60 days of receipt of winners’ contact information.
- Prize package value is estimated at $42.95 to $79.95, plus cost of shipping.
- No purchase is necessary, and the winner will bear no out-of-pocket costs for receipt of the prizes. However, any taxes associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Winners must supply their postal address information to the Raynaud’s Association and Sweater Chalet for the sole purpose of shipping the prize packages.
- The winners’ names will be posted on our web site, on our Facebook page and in our newsletter. By entering, participants agree to the publication of their name and entry ideas by the Raynaud’s Association, and entries become the property of the Association.
- Upon written request, the winners and total number of entries will be provided.