Reply To: Other symptoms

Home Forums Questions and Answers Other symptoms Reply To: Other symptoms


Yes, it can affect the ears as well. If you haven’t done so already, it would be advisable to be seen by and under the care of a doctor, preferrably a rheumatologist. These are the doctors that specialize in Raynaud’s and any possible underlying disease.

Don’t take chances with your health – get checked out.