Reply To: Raynauds Suffer

Home Forums Meet and Greet Raynauds Suffer Reply To: Raynauds Suffer


Hi mzmarygolds and welcome to the forum. Thanks for your post.

Should I be going to a ra specialist?  Rheumatologists see the most people with Raynaud’s and therefore  have a better understanding of the problems patients face and how best to treat them. If you are not satisfied with your present treatment, I would suggest seeing a rheumatologist.

Many people with primary Raynaud’s are monitored periodically by a rheumatologist since it can take many years for blood tests to become positive.