Reply To: So many questions

Home Forums Meet and Greet So many questions Reply To: So many questions


Hello Rebecca and welcome to the forum. The rheumatologist is the specialist for Raynaud’s. It is a good idea to be seen by one when Raynaud’s is more than just a nuisance and other symptoms are present. The rheumatologist sees the most people with Raynaud’s and is the best doctor to diagnose and treat Raynaud’s.

Please keep posting and let us know how you are doing.