Tubes® Hand Warmers were created by a fellow Frostie to help those challenged by the cold enjoy outdoor activities. To help build awareness of their versatile Sport model, Tubes® Canada is offering 2 lucky Frosties the chance to win one in their Sport Tubes® December 2022 Giveaway Contest! Here’s what you need to do to enter:
- Read our Product Review and learn how Sport Tubes® multifunctional design offers more than just a hand warmer – it works as a travel pillow, seat cushion, neck and back roll providing comfort any time, even when you don’t need the warmth (but good to have it handy!).
- Watch their video at to learn more about the products’ multiple features and how they work.
- Imagine all of the different places and activities that the product could be used by Raynaud’s sufferers…and others (not just to shield hands from the cold!).
- Post your ideas for using Sport Tubes® on our Facebook page by the deadline Wednesday, December 9th, 2022.
We’re looking for the most creative and interesting thoughts on how you might benefit from Sport Tubes®, so have some fun with this contest. These toasty Tubes can do much more than just keep your hands warm!
Sport Tubes® December 2022 Giveaway Contest Rules and Details:
- Eligibility is limited to entrants residing in North America.
- Limit one (1) entry per participant – but you can include as many ideas as you like on your entry!
- Winners will be selected based on originality at the discretion of the judges (Raynaud’s Association Board and Tubes® Canada team)
- Raynaud’s Association Board members, Sponsors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- Deadline for entries is midnight, Eastern Standard Time, Friday, December 9th, 2022.
- Prizes will be awarded within 30 days of announcing the winners.
- Prize package value is estimated at $33 (pending Canadian/U.S. Dollar exchange rate), plus cost of shipping.
- No purchase is necessary, and the winner will bear no out-of-pocket costs for receipt of the prizes. However, any taxes associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Winners must supply their postal address information to the Raynaud’s Association and Tubes® Canada for the sole purpose of shipping the prize packages.
- The winners’ names may be posted on our website, on our Facebook page and in our newsletter. By entering, participants agree to the publication of their name and entry ideas by the Raynaud’s Association, and entries become the property of the Association.
- Upon written request, the winners and total number of entries will be provided.