It’s challenging to look glamorous when we’re all wrapped up for winter, right? Last season we asked our Facebook Fans what they thought about creating a Nanook of the North Contest, and they loved the idea.
So we’re officially announcing our Nanook of the North Contest!
Just email a photo of yourself armed for the cold in your “Nanook gear.” The prize is a Hot Products Package with goodies we’ve collected from our Sponsors including: Agloves, Grabber, Volt and Wristies.
The winner will be crowned in our next newsletter, so please send in your entries by February 1, 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also join in the fun on Facebook at www.facebook.com/raynaudsassociation to share your photos now!
Contest Rules and Details:
- Limit one (1) entry per participant – so make it a good one!
- Winner will be selected based on originality and warmth at the discretion of the judges (Raynaud’s Association Board)
- Raynaud’s Association Board members, Sponsors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- Deadline for entries is midnight, Eastern Standard Time, February 1, 2013.
- Prizes will be awarded within 60 days of announcing the winner.
- Prize package value is estimated at $100 or more, pending product contributions from our Sponsors.
- No purchase is necessary, and the winner will bear no out-of-pocket costs for receipt of the prizes. However, any taxes associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- In case of a tie, the prize package will be shared among the winners.
- The winner will be posted on our web site and in our newsletter. By entering, participants agree to the publication of their name and photo entry by the Raynaud’s Association, and photos become the property of the Association.
- Upon written request, the winner and total number of entries will be provided.