This past fall we introduced a new product in our Marketplace section: The G-Tech Hand Warmer – a portable warming pouch offering instant heat anytime, anywhere. The warmers were such a big hit that they sold out quickly (now back in stock!).
We’re happy to report that the manufacturer has imbedded this awesome technology into a Heated Hoodie, so your clothing literally has a built-in hand warmer right in the front pouch.
G-Tech’s Heated Hoodies will not be made available for sale until July/August 2017, but four lucky Frosties can reserve one now for free in our G-Tech Heated Hoodie Give-a-Way Contest. The hoodies come in two fabrics: A high-quality cotton, and a water-resistant hydro-thermal fabric that offers superior heat-trapping capabilities for more extreme weather conditions. Two winners will receive the cotton model, and two will receive the hydro-thermal hoodies.
To be one of the four lucky Frosties to receive these toasty hoodies, here’s what you need to do:
- Read our Product Review on the G-Tech Hand Warmer and learn about its specific features which are integrated into the Heated Hoodies.
- Imagine all of the different places and activities that the product could be used by Raynaud’s sufferers.
- Watch the instructional video at https://youtu.be/XiooftCWWWs to learn more about the hoodies and how they work.
- Post your ideas for wearing and using the Heated Hoodies on our Facebook page by the deadline January 15th.
We received many creative and interesting ideas for our Hand Warmer Give-A-Way this past fall, and hope to get more for the company’s heated apparel, so have fun with this contest. We’re sure you’ll all enjoy thinking about the warmth you can enjoy from these Heated Hoodies!
Contest Rules and Details:
- Limit one (1) entry per participant – but you can include as many ideas as you like on your entry!
- Winners will be selected based on originality at the discretion of the judges (Raynaud’s Association Board and G-Tech Apparel team)
- Raynaud’s Association Board members, Sponsors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- Deadline for entries is midnight, Eastern Standard Time, January 15, 2016.
- Prizes will be awarded in July/August 2017.
- Prize package value is estimated at $112, plus cost of shipping.
- No purchase is necessary, and the winner will bear no out-of-pocket costs for receipt of the prizes. However, any taxes associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Winners must supply their postal address information to the Raynaud’s Association and G-Tech Apparel for the sole purpose of shipping the prize packages.
- The winners’ names will be posted on our web site, on our Facebook page and in our newsletter. By entering, participants agree to the publication of their name and entry ideas by the Raynaud’s Association, and entries become the property of the Association.
- Upon written request, the winners and total number of entries will be provided.