Our Sponsor at Glider Gloves is giving away five pairs of their touchscreen-friendly gloves. To be one of the five lucky Frosties to receive these triple-insulated mitts, here’s what you need to do:
- Read our Product Review on Glider Gloves and learn about their specific features that provide warmth and protection from the cold for Raynaud’s sufferers – even when using mobile devices outdoors.
- Think about all of the different ways your fingers currently experience the cold on frosty days and the creative ways you might use Glider Gloves indoors or outside to protect yourself from the cold.
- Post your ideas for using Glider Gloves on our Facebook page by the deadline September 19th.
We’re looking for the most creative and interesting ideas, so have some fun with this contest. And we’re sure you’ll enjoy thinking about the warmth your fingers can enjoy with Glider Gloves touchscreen-friendly, triple insulated apparel!
Contest Rules and Details:
- Limit one (1) entry per participant – but you can include as many ideas as you like on your entry!
- Winners will be selected based on originality at the discretion of the judges (Raynaud’s Association Board and Glider Gloves team).
- Raynaud’s Association Board members, Sponsors and their immediate families, and winners of previous contests in the last 90 days are not eligible to win.
- Deadline for entries is midnight, Eastern Daylight Time, September 19, 2017.
- Prizes will be awarded within 60 days of announcing the winners.
- Prize package value is estimated at $24.99, plus cost of shipping (pending winner’s glove selection).
- No purchase is necessary, and the winner will bear no out-of-pocket costs for receipt of the prizes. However, any taxes associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Winners must supply their postal address information to the Raynaud’s Association and Glider Gloves for the sole purpose of shipping the prize packages.
- The winners’ names will be posted on our web site, on our Facebook page and in our newsletter. By entering, participants agree to the publication of their name and entry ideas by the Raynaud’s Association, and entries become the property of the Association.
- Upon written request, the winners and total number of entries will be provided.