Our Sponsor at Torch is giving away two of their universal coat heaters. To be one of the two lucky Frosties to receive a toasty portable heater you can use in any coat or jacket, here’s what you need to do:
- Read our Product Review on Torch Coat Heater and learn about how the product fits seamlessly inside any coat and can easily be moved across the coats in your wardrobe.
- Think about all of the different ways you currently experience the cold on frosty days and the creative ways you might use this portable coat heater to make your life warmer.
- Post your ideas for using Torch Coat Heater on our Facebook page by the deadline February 11th.
We’re looking for the most creative and interesting ideas, so have some fun with this contest. And we’re sure you’ll enjoy being surrounded by the warmth every time your favorite coat gives you a warm hug!
Contest Rules and Details:
- Limit one (1) entry per participant – but you can include as many ideas as you like on your entry!
- Winners will be selected based on originality at the discretion of the judges (Raynaud’s Association Board and Torch team).
- Raynaud’s Association Board members, Sponsors and their immediate families, and winners of previous contests in the last 90 days are not eligible to win.
- Deadline for entries is midnight, Eastern Standard Time, February 11, 2018.
- Prizes will be awarded within 60 days of announcing the winners.
- Prize package value is estimated at $99.95, plus cost of shipping.
- No purchase is necessary, and the winner will bear no out-of-pocket costs for receipt of the prizes. However, any taxes associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Winners must supply their postal address information to the Raynaud’s Association and Torch for the sole purpose of shipping the prize packages.
- The winners’ names will be posted on our web site, on our Facebook page and in our newsletter. By entering, participants agree to the publication of their name and entry ideas by the Raynaud’s Association, and entries become the property of the Association.
- Upon written request, the winners and total number of entries will be provided.