Our Sponsor at TruetoSource is giving away five of their EnergyFlux Rechargeable Hand Warmers. To be one of the five lucky Frosties to receive a toasty hand-held warmer, here’s what you need to do:
- Read our Product Review on EnergyFlux Hand Warmers and learn about their specific features that deliver heavenly heat to the palm of your hand in seconds.
- Think about all of the different ways you currently experience the cold on frosty days and the creative ways you might use these hand warmers indoors or outside to warm your body when you’re chilled.
- Post your ideas for using EnergyFlux Hand Warmers on our Facebook page by the deadline January 27th.
We’re looking for the most creative and interesting ideas, so have some fun with this contest. And we’re sure you’ll enjoy thinking about the warmth your hands will enjoy every time your palm gives one of these units a warm hug!
Contest Rules and Details:
- Limit one (1) entry per participant – but you can include as many ideas as you like on your entry!
- Winners will be selected based on originality at the discretion of the judges (Raynaud’s Association Board and TruetoSource team).
- Raynaud’s Association Board members, Sponsors and their immediate families, and winners of previous contests in the last 90 days are not eligible to win.
- Deadline for entries is midnight, Eastern Standard Time, January 27, 2018.
- Prizes will be awarded within 60 days of announcing the winners.
- Prize package value is estimated at $30 to $40, plus cost of shipping, pending the unit received.
- No purchase is necessary, and the winner will bear no out-of-pocket costs for receipt of the prizes. However, any taxes associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Winners must supply their postal address information to the Raynaud’s Association and TrutoSource for the sole purpose of shipping the prize packages.
- The winners’ names will be posted on our web site, on our Facebook page and in our newsletter. By entering, participants agree to the publication of their name and entry ideas by the Raynaud’s Association, and entries become the property of the Association.
- Upon written request, the winners and total number of entries will be provided.