- Increased Functionality in Our Discussion Forum – new ability to login with Facebook and Twitter accounts, share posts on social networks, increased and more user-friendly editing features, single sign-on to comment on both Blog and Forum posts and more. Plus, the Forum is now easy to find right on our top menu bar – just click the “Discuss” tab.
- A New Marketplace Section – Raynaud’s-friendly items featured in our Product Reviews are now more accessible in the new portfolio format.
- Greater Social Network Integration – our daily Twitter and weekly Facebook posts are now integrated into our Home Page. Hope you’ll join us!
- More Educational Information on the Home Page – so anyone visiting us for the first time will learn the basics about Raynaud’s without having to search the site.
With the upgrades come some changes, and we hope you’ll work with us through the transition. The main changes are in our Discussion Forum:
- Current Members Will Need to Re-register – Our old platform will not allow us to port over usernames and passwords, so we had no choice, really sorry! But with the ability to register quickly using your social media ID’s, we’re hoping the transition will not be too much of a hassle.
- Existing Forum Content will Still be Available, But Only in a Read-Only Format – Another price we paid to upgrade the platform. So you’ll still have access to the wealth of information over 40,000 members have contributed to the Forum over the past several years in the “Forums Archive” section under the “Discuss” menu tab. All new content since the re-launch will be entered and viewed in the new Discussion Forums. Members are welcome and encouraged to copy or repost information from the archives inside the new Forums.
Our helpful Moderators will be standing by to help Forum members through the transition, and assist new members in getting started. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
Check our our new look, and our new logo that we hope better communicates our mission. We love hearing from fellow Frosties, so please send us your feedback and ideas for the new web site.