Our Sponsor at Infracare is giving away up to 5 pairs each of their socks and touchscreen-friendly glove liners designed to keep Frosties warm. To be one of the five lucky Frosties to receive these products, here’s what you need to do:
- Read our Product Review on Infracare Glove Liners and Socks and learn about their specific features that provide warmth and protection from the cold for Raynaud’s sufferers – even when using mobile devices outdoors.
- Think about all of the different ways your fingers and toes currently experience the cold on frosty days and the creative ways you might use Infracare’s products indoors or outside to protect yourself from the cold.
- Post your ideas for using Infracare’s glove liners and socks on our Facebook page by the deadline Sunday, November 19th.
We’re looking for the most creative and interesting ideas, so have some fun with this contest. And we’re sure you’ll enjoy thinking about the warmth your fingers and toes can enjoy with these socks and gloves specially designed for people with cold hands and feet!
Contest Rules and Details:
- Limit one (1) entry per participant – but you can include as many ideas as you like on your entry!
- Winners will be selected based on originality at the discretion of the judges (Raynaud’s Association Board and Infracare team).
- Raynaud’s Association Board members, Sponsors and their immediate families, and winners of previous contests in the last 90 days are not eligible to win.
- Deadline for entries is midnight, Eastern Standard Time, November 19th.
- Prizes will be awarded within 60 days of announcing the winners.
- The value of each prize awarded is estimated at $19.99 to $24.99, plus cost of shipping.
- No purchase is necessary, and the winner will bear no out-of-pocket costs for receipt of the prizes. However, any taxes associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Winners must supply their postal address information to the Raynaud’s Association and Infracare for the sole purpose of shipping the prize packages.
- The winners’ names will be posted on our web site, on our Facebook page and in our newsletter. By entering, participants agree to the publication of their name and entry ideas by the Raynaud’s Association, and entries become the property of the Association.
- Upon written request, the winners and total number of entries will be provided.