Our Sponsor at Infracare is generously giving away 10 pairs each of their socks and touchscreen-friendly glove liners designed to keep Frosties warm. To be one of the 20 lucky Frosties to receive one of these products in the Infracare Winter 2018 Giveaway Contest, it’s never been easier to win.
- All you have to do is post your name and request for Infracare’s Glove Liners OR Socks on our Facebook page. No product information to review, no creative ideas to submit, nothing more than your full name submitted on our Facebook page on the contest post so that we can message you if you win.
- If you prefer the socks, we’ll need your shoe size to ensure a proper fit on the product.
- While not a requirement, we’d appreciate winners sharing their experience with the products in an email to email@example.com. Subject: “Infracare giveaway review.”
If you’re wondering if these glove liners and socks could help warm your frosty paws on wintry days, take a look at our Product Review page to learn more about these toasty products.
Hurry, these free samples of socks and gloves specially designed for people with cold hands and feet will likely go fast – so enter now!
Contest Rules and Details:
- Limit one (1) entry per participant.
- Winners will be selected based on day, date and time of entry.
- Raynaud’s Association Board members, Sponsors and their immediate families, and winners of previous contests in the last 90 days are not eligible to win.
- Deadline for entries is midnight, Eastern Standard Time, February 18, 2018.
- Prizes will be awarded within 60 days of announcing the winners.
- The value of each prize awarded is estimated at $19.99 to $24.99, plus cost of shipping.
- No purchase is necessary, and the winner will bear no out-of-pocket costs for receipt of the prizes. However, any taxes associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Winners must supply their postal address information to the Raynaud’s Association and Infracare for the sole purpose of shipping the prize packages.
- The winners’ names will be posted on our web site, on our Facebook page and in our newsletter. By entering, participants agree to the publication of their name and entry ideas by the Raynaud’s Association, and entries become the property of the Association.
- Upon written request, the winners and total number of entries will be provided.