We’re big fans of Wristies®: cushy fingerless gloves that are great for layering and indoor warmth. Now we’re happy to announce the company just expanded its product line to include Leggies made of the same warm, 200 weight Polartec® as Original Wristies. Leggies are like Wristies for your legs!
Leggies are like Wristies for your legs, combining a leg warmer and a liner in one piece, finished on the bottom with comfortable binding that hugs your foot. Leggies offer extra warmth under or over your pants, inside your boots, or wear any way you like as a stylish wardrobe accessory. Available in two adult sizes in a range of lovely neutral and fall colors.
To help introduce Leggies to the Raynaud’s community, Wristies is offering 3 lucky Frosties the chance to win a free pair of Leggies! Here’s what you need to do to enter:
- Read our Product Review on Wristies and learn about the history of the company, its range of products, and their special features like Heated Wristies with pockets for hand warmers, Sleeves to protect those with delicate skin, and Tubies warm, comfortable neck gaiters to keep out the cold.
- Check out Leggies on Wristies’ web site for more detailed information on these new leg warmers and see photos of the product.
- Imagine all of the different places and activities that the product could be used by Raynaud’s sufferers.
- Post your ideas for wearing and using Leggies on our Facebook page by the deadline Saturday, October 13th, 2018.
We’ve received many creative and interesting ideas for lots of warm and wonderful new products this past year, so be creative and have fun thinking about the warmth you can enjoy with Leggies!
Contest Rules and Details:
- Limit one (1) entry per participant – but you can include as many ideas as you like on your entry!
- Winners will be selected based on originality at the discretion of the judges (Raynaud’s Association Board and Wristies’ team)
- Raynaud’s Association Board members, Sponsors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- Deadline for entries is midnight, Eastern Daylight Time, Saturday, October 13, 2018.
- Prizes will be awarded within 60 days of announcing the winners.
- Prize package value is estimated at $30, plus cost of shipping.
- No purchase is necessary, and the winner will bear no out-of-pocket costs for receipt of the prizes. However, any taxes associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Winners must supply their postal address information to the Raynaud’s Association and Wristies for the sole purpose of shipping the prize packages.
- The winners’ names will be posted on our web site, on our Facebook page and in our newsletter. By entering, participants agree to the publication of their name and entry ideas by the Raynaud’s Association, and entries become the property of the Association.
- Upon written request, the winners and total number of entries will be provided.