This fall our Sponsor at G-Tech Apparel is running three contests, each offering one of its heated products. The first one is the October 2018 Hand Warmer Giveaway.
To be the lucky Frostie this October to receive this toasty hand warmer, here’s what you need to do:
- Read our Product Review on the G-Tech Hand Warmer and learn about its specific features.
- Imagine all of the different places and activities that the product could be used by Raynaud’s sufferers.
- Post your ideas for using the Hand Warmer on our Facebook page by the deadline October 29th.
We’re looking for the most creative and interesting ideas, so have some fun with this contest. We’re sure you’ll all enjoy thinking about the warmth you can enjoy from using the Hand Warmer!
But if you don’t win, don’t despair. G-Tech has increased our member discount through the winter season to 20%. Just use the code Raynauds20 during checkout at G-Tech’s web site.
Contest Rules and Details:
- Limit one (1) entry per participant – but you can include as many ideas as you like on your entry!
- Winners will be selected based on originality at the discretion of the judges (Raynaud’s Association Board and G-Tech Apparel team)
- Raynaud’s Association Board members, Sponsors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- Deadline for entries is midnight, Eastern Standard Time, October 29, 2018.
- Prizes will be awarded within 60 days of announcing the winners.
- Prize package value is estimated at $119.99, plus cost of shipping.
- No purchase is necessary, and the winner will bear no out-of-pocket costs for receipt of the prizes. However, any taxes associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Winners must supply their postal address information to the Raynaud’s Association and G-Tech Apparel for the sole purpose of shipping the prize packages.
- The winners’ names will be posted on our web site, on our Facebook page and in our newsletter. By entering, participants agree to the publication of their name and entry ideas by the Raynaud’s Association, and entries become the property of the Association.
- Upon written request, the winners and total number of entries will be provided.