The Infracare Winter 2020 Giveaway Contest is now closed and we have our winners. Entries poured in with 20 respondents within 18 minutes on Facebook! Please watch our site for upcoming giveaway promotions from our generous Sponsors.
Our Sponsor at Infracare is once again generously giving away 10 pairs each of their socks and touchscreen-friendly glove liners designed to keep Frosties warm. To be one of the 20 lucky Frosties to receive these products in the Infracare Winter 2020 Giveaway Contest, it’s never been easier to win.
- All you have to do is post your name and request for Infracare’s Glove Liners OR Socks on our Facebook page. No product information to review, no creative ideas to submit, nothing more than your full name submitted on our Facebook page on the contest post so that we can message you if you win.
- If you prefer the socks, we’ll need your shoe size to ensure a proper fit on the product.
- While not a requirement, we’d appreciate winners sharing their experience with the products in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: “Infracare giveaway review.”
Check out our Product Review page to learn more information about these toasty products and how they could help warm your frosty paws on cold wintry days.
These free samples of socks and gloves specially designed for people with cold hands and feet will likely go fast – so enter now!
Contest Rules and Details:
- Limit one (1) entry per participant.
- Winners will be selected based on day, date and time of entry.
- Raynaud’s Association Board members, Sponsors and their immediate families, and winners of previous contests in the last 90 days are not eligible to win.
- Deadline for entries is midnight, Eastern Standard Time, February 15, 2020.
- Prizes will be awarded within 60 days of announcing the winners.
- The value of each prize awarded is estimated at $19.99 to $24.99, plus cost of shipping.
- No purchase is necessary, and the winner will bear no out-of-pocket costs for receipt of the prizes. However, any taxes associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Winners must supply their postal address information to the Raynaud’s Association and Infracare for the sole purpose of shipping the prize packages.
- The winners’