Kanga Klothing’s Raynaud’s Hoodies with “Hidden Pockets of Warmth” were specifically created with Raynaud’s sufferers in mind. To help introduce their hoodies to the Raynaud’s community, Kanga Klothing is offering 5 lucky Frosties the chance to win one for free in their Kanga Klothing Giveaway Contest! Here’s what you need to do to enter:
- Read our Product Review on Kanga Klothing’s Raynaud’s Hoodies and learn about their specific features, including their strategically placed pouches that hold disposable heat packs.
- Watch their video at https://youtu.be/XiooftCWWWs to learn more about these hoodies and how they work.
- Imagine all of the different places and activities that the product could be used by Raynaud’s sufferers.
- Post your ideas for wearing and using the Hoodies on our Facebook page by the deadline Sunday March 28th.
We’re looking for the most creative and interesting thoughts on how you might benefit from Kanga’s Raynaud’s Hoodies, so have some fun with this contest. We’re sure you’ll enjoy thinking about the overall body warmth and toasty fingers you’ll enjoy wearing these garments!
Kanga Klothing Giveaway Contest Rules and Details:
- Limit one (1) entry per participant – but you can include as many ideas as you like on your entry!
- Winners will be selected based on originality at the discretion of the judges (Raynaud’s Association Board and Kanga Klothing’s team)
- Raynaud’s Association Board members, Sponsors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- Deadline for entries is midnight, Eastern Daylight Time, Sunday, March 28, 2021.
- Prizes will be awarded within 60 days of announcing the winners.
- Prize package value is estimated at $75, plus cost of shipping.
- No purchase is necessary, and the winner will bear no out-of-pocket costs for receipt of the prizes. However, any taxes associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Winners must supply their postal address information to the Raynaud’s Association and Kanga Klothing for the sole purpose of shipping the prize packages.
- The winners’ names may be posted on our web site, on our Facebook page and in our newsletter. By entering, participants agree to the publication of their name and entry ideas by the Raynaud’s Association, and entries become the property of the Association.
- Upon written request, the winners and total number of entries will be provided.