To Celebrate Raynaud’s Awareness Month, our Sponsor at Infracare is once again generously giving away 5 pairs of their glove liners designed to keep Frosties warm. To be one of the 5 lucky Frosties to receive these products in the Infracare Glove Liners Fall 2022 Giveaway, it’s easy to win.
- All you have to do is post your name and request for Infracare’s Glove Liners on our Facebook page. No product information to review, no creative ideas to submit, nothing more than your full name submitted on our Facebook page on the contest post so that we can message you if you win.
- No sizes required – Infracare Glove Liners are one-size-fits-all in a lightweight, stretchy and very comfy fabric.
- While not a requirement, we’d appreciate winners sharing their experience with the products in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: “Infracare Glove Liner Giveaway Review.”
Check out our Product Review page to learn more information about Infracare’s toasty products and how they could help warm your frosty paws on cold wintry days.
These free samples of glove liners especially designed for people with cold hands will likely go fast – so enter now!
Infracare Glove Liners Fall 2022 Giveaway Rules and Details:
- Only entrants residing in North America are eligible to win.
- Limit one (1) entry per participant.
- Winners will be selected based on day, date and time of entry.
- Raynaud’s Association Board members, Sponsors and their immediate families, and winners of previous contests in the last 90 days are not eligible to win.
- Entries will be accepted starting 9:00AM EST Thursday September 13th and end once the first 5 are received.
- Prizes will be awarded within 60 days of announcing the winners.
- The value of each prize awarded is estimated at $19.99, plus cost of shipping.
- No purchase is necessary, and the winner will bear no out-of-pocket costs for receipt of the prizes. However, any taxes associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Winners must supply their postal address information to the Raynaud’s Association and Infracare for the sole purpose of shipping the prize packages.
- The winners’ names may be posted on our website, on our Facebook page and in our newsletter. By entering, participants agree to the publication of their name and by the Raynaud’s Association, and entries become the property of the Association.
- Upon written request, the winners and total number of entries will be provided.