A fellow Frostie who’s a true outdoor warrior recently posted some of her favorite products for keeping warm during outdoor activities. The blog post is titled “8 Cozy Products to Help Keep You Warm This Winter” which immediately got out attention!
While most of us will not attempt her favorite sports (like mountain climbing and marathon running!), we can benefit from her experience with how to keep warm under some of the coldest conditions.
Her recommendations include:
- Base Camp Booties by Baffin Boots (she calls them warm sleeping bags for your feet!)
- Small hand and foot sized chemical warmers (she’s Canadian and uses a local brand, but we suggest checking out HotHands® and Grabber® Warmers in the U.S.)
- Merino Wool Ice Breaker Base Layers (keeps heat in and wicks sweat away)
- Hydroflask Water Bottle (keeps all liquids warm throughout the day)
- Smart Wool Socks (wool keeps you warm and dry)
- Merino Wool Glove Liners by Icebreaker (sensing a pattern here with merino wool?)
- Fleece Buff (a scarf/headband/balaclava convertible product with a soft, warm fleecy lining)
Here’s the full post on Kimberly’s blog with her warm product tips!