The contest is now closed. Winners will be announced soon.
Our Sponsor at Ocoopa is generously giving away 3 of their rechargeable hand warmers offering on-demand warmth! So hurry to enter the Ocoopa April 2020 Giveaway Contest.
Ocoopa’s lightweight, portable hand warmers offer incredible warmth for such a small, comfy-to-hold device. The warmers offer 3 levels of heat and last up to 4 to 8 hours. And there’s a lot of technology built into these small electronic devices: Ocoopa’s multi-functional warmers can also be used as an on-the-go power bank, and their high-tech circuitry is optimized to evenly distribute heat while protecting against overcharging and overheating.
To help build awareness of their warmers in the Raynaud’s community, Ocoopa is offering 3 lucky Frosties the chance to win a free hand warmer! Here’s what you need to do to enter:
- Read our Product Review on Ocoopa’s Rechargeable Hand Warmers and learn about the product’s specific features for providing warmth and comfort from the cold for Raynaud’s sufferers.
- Check out Ocoopa’s Facebook page to learn what their fans are saying about the product, plus view photos and videos to see the product in action. (Plus you’ll see some of the brand’s other great products. Like their page to get news of future promotional offers.)
- Imagine all of the different places and activities that these devices could be used to bring warmth to Raynaud’s sufferers, charge devices on the road, and more.
- Post your ideas for using Ocoopa’s Rechargeable Hand Warmers on our Facebook page by the deadline Thursday April 23, 2020.
We’re looking for the most creative and interesting ideas, so have fun with this contest. We’re sure you’ll all enjoy thinking about the warmth you can enjoy from using these toasty little hand warmers!
Ocoopa April 2020 Giveaway Contest Rules and Details:
- Contest winners limited to U.S. residents only.
- Limit one (1) entry per participant – but you can include as many ideas as you like on your entry!
- Winners will be selected based on originality at the discretion of the judges (Raynaud’s Association Board and Ocoopa team).
- Raynaud’s Association Board members, Sponsors and their immediate families, and contest winners in the past 90 days are not eligible to win.
- Deadline for entries is midnight, Eastern Daylight Time, Thursday, April 23rd, 2020 .
- Prizes will